One-to-One Tuition & In Store Appointments
One-to-one tuition on both spinning and knitting techniques is now available at the new shop in Kirkintilloch! Tuition is charged at £20 per hour irrespective of the technique being learned and is payable at booking to ensure that your time slot is reserved - please note the terms and conditions listed below.
If you have a particular need or aim in mind for your tuition please leave a note at checkout so I can prepare in advance. For example if you are having issues with chain plying on your wheel, having trouble with a particular stitch or wish to learn how to spin on either drop spindle or spinning wheel please let me know. Although One-to-One tuition is ideal for learning new crafts it is not limited to the basics and if in doubt - ask!
Although the shop is open on Thursdays and Saturdays each week for visitation I am very aware that these hours do not suit everybody and so you are also welcome to visit the shop for a browse and a squish (or just a cuppa and a catch up) on an appointment basis! These appointments are free of charge but by booking in advance I can ensure that your experience will not be interrupted.
If you do not see a time slot that suits your needs please get in touch with me directly via the contact me page and I will try my very best to organise an appointment for you specially.
Terms & Conditions for One-to-One Tuition
- All One-to-one tuition is payable in advance at the time of booking.
- Full payment is refundable in full up to 72 hours before the commencement of appointment upon notification of a cancellation - please get in touch via the Contact Me page if you are unable to attend your appointment or would like to rearrange to an alternative date.
- Any cancellations within 72 hours will be refunded minus administration cost of £10.
- In the case of a no-show all payment is non-refundable.
- If one-to-one appointment is cancelled by Sealy MacWheely due to unforeseen circumstances all payment will be refunded in full or can be used against future appointments or workshops upon request.