Ashford Kiwi 3 Spinning Wheel
The new Kiwi 3 has folding treadles, timber veneered MDF wheel, three speed whorl and a wooden threading hook.
• Robust construction, quick and easy to assemble with the Allen key supplied
• Scotch tension for precise tension adjustment
• Double treadle, mounted on polyurethane hinges, for effortless treadling
• 3 speed whorl with 5.5, 7.5 and 9.5:1 flyer ratios
• Sliding hook flyer with frictionless yarn guides
• Quick and easy bobbin change with snap-in front flyer bearing
• Folding treadles for convenient transport and storage
• Timber veneered MDF wheel with ball bearings ensure smooth, silent spinning
Wheel diameter 45cm (17½")
Orifice height 69cm
Weight 5.5kg (12lbs)
Type of drive single drive
Ratios 5.5, 7.5, 9.5:1
- 3 large 130gm (4-5ozs) capacity bobbins
- Wooden threading hook
- Built-in Lazy Kate
Optional Extras: Add Starter Kit for reduced price of £30!
Get your spinning journey off to a flying start with an optional starter kit including a Niddy Noddy, Yarn Gauge and bottle of Wheel Oil.
Try Before You Buy!
Visit Sealy MacWheely shop in Kirkintilloch to test drive the Traditional, Traveller and Kiwi 3 wheels before you make your decision. Booking essential via Contact Me - pickup from shop also available with 1 hour free tuition for all wheel purchases!
Need Help Setting Up?
All Ashford Wheels come flat-packed as standard, if you would prefer for your wheel to be ready and set up for you I would be happy to provide this service as an optional extra (+£25) - pick up from shop only
UK shipping £15. Pickup from Sealy MacWheely Shop also available - contacting in advance advisable to ensure that your preferred wheel is in stock!