Presto Weaver's Choice Heddle
The Kromski Weaver’s Choice variable dent heddle for the Presto loom makes it possible for the weaver to decide exactly what size heddle to use on a thread by thread basis.
We are no longer confined to using a single sized thread for the warp. Nor are we confined to one size on a given section. Each heddle is an individual piece, thus allowing the weaver to use an endless combination of thread sizes. The weaver can choose every size of dent by snapping together each individual piece allowing for maximised artistic creativity.
Included in the Weaver’s Choice package are:
- 4 unfinished wooden pieces – per size: Two of them are flat on one side with the Kromski logo stamp. The other side has a “shelf”. The other two are flat on one side with no logo and curved on the other side.
- 2 Metal Brackets – per size.
- Brass Knobs, Washers and Screws (6 each for the 10” and 16”)
- Each heddle comes with an assortment of individual heddle pieces 12, 10, 8 and 5 dent.
- The 10” includes 20 of each.
- The 16” includes 40 of each.